The Program - Assumptions
As a friend of mine frequently says, "Assume is made up
of three words, 'ass,' 'u,' and 'me'." So that you know
what I'm assuming, here's a list of things that I'm assuming
(and have realized) about you and what you're looking for:
- You're straight.
- You've been called "a nice guy," "sweet,"
"a nice young man" or something of that nature on a
fairly regular basis.
- You are seldom, if ever, described as an "asshole."
- You are 21 or older.
- You are fairly modern in outlook. ("Women don't get
equal pay for equal work? Why not?")
- You want to date.
- You realize you have a problem.
What you're looking for
- A long-term relationship.
Note: most of this will probably work as well for a one-night stand
no moral judgements, but if you do that, wear a condom.
- Someone who is also nice.
- Someone physically attractive. (No more than 10 pounds
more overweight than you are proportionally and whatever
other requirements you may have.)
- Someone who is somewhat your equal.
Assumptions I'm NOT Making
- You're of a particular religion. (I'm a devout agnostic).
- You're goofy looking.
- You're handsome
Assumptions that I made originally but am trying to correct
Now that you understand where I'm coming from, let's take a look at
All materials © Copyright 2007 - Clint Zehner
If you are interested in reprinting any of the materials on this site, please contact me.
TruWest is the official credit union of NiceGuys.org — everyone there is nice.